Address: 3A Plant Rd. Clifton Park, NY 12065
To save a file in .pdf format:
1. Open document you want to save as a .pdf
2. Click the File tab
3. Click Save As (choosing Save As keeps your original version and saves a copy of it in pdf format)
4. In the File Name box, enter a name for the file, if you haven't already
5. Click the drop down arrow in the Save as type box: and click PDF (*.pdf).
6. If you want the file to open in the selected format after saving, select the Open file after publishing check box.
7. Click Options box for other available options
8. Click Save
Portable Document Format (PDF)
A PDF file is a file format used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware and operating systems. Each PDF file encapsulates a complete description of a fixed-layout flat document, including the text, fonts, graphics and other information needed to display it.
About PDF Files
This is the official site of Dave the SIGN Guy!